[Qgis-psc] Closing 2019 AGM

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 20 01:10:09 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I have uploaded the 2018 Annual Report and the 2019 AGM Minutes on our
website. At the next site rebuild they should be visible, together with
the financial documents uploaded by Andreas.
Thanks all for participating to the 2019 AGM.
All the best.

https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/annual_general_meetings/index.html
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/annual_reports/index.html
https://www.qgis.or
g/en/site/getinvolved/governance/finance/index.html

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: