[Qgis-psc] News feed

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Oct 31 04:53:11 PDT 2019

Thanks everyone for following up.

I meant my statement just like I wrote it, we are currently advertising
a local event in a localized language worldwide and that could feel
irritating. The best solution would be to solve this topic on a
technical level as I pointed out earlier and Tim seconded right now. In
the end it's not a big deal and I can live very well with it too and
happy to go with what the PSC comes up with.

This is unrelated from a different topic, that it's good to see that
there are QGIS or FOSSGIS related event in Switzerland. I strongly
believe that this will be good for the ecosystem overall here regardless
of who organizes the event.
Sourcepole has played a huge role in bringing QGIS to where it is now.
The effort they invested at a time that QGIS was still called Quantum
GIS and had nowhere close the distribution from nowadays deserves an
honest applause.

Thank you, let's not get heated and constructively work on a practical
solution

Matthias