[Qgis-psc] News feed

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 31 08:01:24 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Il 31/10/19 13:24, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:

> What I don't understand is, why a foreign (non english) language seems
> to be annoying to some. Let's don't forget that english is a strange
> language for billions of people on this planet. And many people inside
> Europe speak foreign languages that are not spoken in their home country
> - so what is the problem?

of course the appropriate solution would be to have only multilingual
content, and deliver content to users based on the interface language. I
guess it's a bit an overstretch for our forces now, but involving local
groups would make it easier.
I think if this new functionality will be appreciated by users, it will
be easier to reach this goal in the near future.
Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: