[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] No PyQGIS documentation build since mid july

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:58:43 PDT 2020

Hi Denis,

Le mer. 19 août 2020 à 06:41, Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hi Harissou,
>
> This is expected for 3.14 as point releases docs are built only when a new
> release is published.

Makes sense indeed.

Thanks for the update. The date is now from today but I'm not sure the
content is. Taking eg https://qgis.org/pyqgis/3.14/core/QgsVectorLayer.html
and https://qgis.org/pyqgis/master/core/QgsVectorLayer.html, you will
notice that:
- the first code sample is in Python in 3.14 and c++ in master: they all
should be Python (
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/core/qgsvectorlayer.h#L104 and
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/core/auto_generated/qgsvectorlayer.sip.in#L37
)
- the sections and subsections are supposed to have a special formatting (
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/core/auto_generated/qgsvectorlayer.sip.in#L44):
they are not in master, and the text is absent in 3.14. I don't know if
this is a code issue or a build issue but there's one.

Greetings,
Harrissou

But it looks like cron jobs are disabled for master on Travis (qgis/pyqgis).