[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] No PyQGIS documentation build since mid july

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:06:15 PDT 2020

Hi Harissou,

I am currently upgrading CI to use Github workflows, as soon as it's done I
will have a look at these issues.

The date of the PyQGIS build might not reflect the date of the sources: if
the Docker image CI is broken, then the PyQGIS will be built using an old
source.
This might explain the issue you mention, I will also check the QGIS images.

Cheers,
Denis

Le mer. 19 août 2020 à 23:58, DelazJ <delazj at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi Denis,
>

> Le mer. 19 août 2020 à 06:41, Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> Hi Harissou,
>>
>> This is expected for 3.14 as point releases docs are built only when a
>> new release is published.
>>
> Makes sense indeed.
>
> Thanks for the update. The date is now from today but I'm not sure the
> content is. Taking eg
> https://qgis.org/pyqgis/3.14/core/QgsVectorLayer.html and
> https://qgis.org/pyqgis/master/core/QgsVectorLayer.html, you will notice
> that:
> - the first code sample is in Python in 3.14 and c++ in master: they all
> should be Python (
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/core/qgsvectorlayer.h#L104
> and
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/core/auto_generated/qgsvectorlayer.sip.in#L37
> )
> - the sections and subsections are supposed to have a special formatting (
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/core/auto_generated/qgsvectorlayer.sip.in#L44):
> they are not in master, and the text is absent in 3.14. I don't know if
> this is a code issue or a build issue but there's one.
>
> Greetings,
> Harrissou
>

> But it looks like cron jobs are disabled for master on Travis
>> (qgis/pyqgis).
>>
>> Once more, it looks like I lost access to settings on the repo. Can
>> anyone grant me access again?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Denis
>>
>> Le mar. 18 août 2020 à 21:57, DelazJ <delazj at gmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Just to mention that pyqgis doc last update indicates for master 9th
>>> july and for 3.14 22nd july. Something is broken in the build process.
>>>
>>> https://qgis.org/pyqgis/master/
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Harrissou