[Qgis-psc] [VOTE] Re: AGM voting: invalid votes

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sat May 2 08:33:00 PDT 2020

Hi

Why don’t we already publish the list of voters and their votes (with email addresses removed) somewhere e.g. in the AGM minutes. That way all voters can confirm that their vote was registered as intended, and members of the country groups can confirm that their collective vote was recorded as expected?