[Qgis-psc] Establishing an Official QGIS User Group Philippines [Steps to Take]

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:46:10 PST 2020

Hi Marco

Sorry for being quiet in the last few days, but there was ongoing prep work
and I am happy to announce that today we have officially launched the
Slovak QGIS user group. The official representative of the country will be
Jana Michalkova (cc-ed) from the University of Presov. The user group
website is up and running - https://qgis.sk/ - with more info for anyone
who may have missed the kick off during the local GIS day event.

Cheers
Martin