[Qgis-psc] QGIS AMA with Giovanni Manghi this Kwakfest Friday - and more?

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Sep 22 04:42:49 PDT 2020

Dear Users of our beloved QGIS Project

This Friday is KwakFriday! What is KwakFriday you may be wondering to
yourself? It is an initiative to replace the wonderful community meetups we
used to hold every six months when times were different. Like our in-person
meetings, the event is organised on a principle of self-organisation and
community participation.

Giovanni Manghi (world renowned QGIS expert) and I will be hosting a 2 hour
AMA (ask me anything) session on friday morning WET. You can find out more
about it here:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QHF-September-2020

The session will be recorded so if you can't watch live, you can still feel
free to submit your QGIS brain teasers and burning questions for Giovanni
to answer.

We really encourage others to follow our initiative, using the above wiki
page to organise your plans (just add a section below our AMA one). You can
host virtual meetups in the Jitsi room, plan your next steps to take QGIS
further down the road to world domination and much much more. We encourage
language and region specific huddles, documentation improvement sessions,
bug fixing, making beautiful maps, and working together to do amazing
things with QGIS.

Participants are kindly reminded to please read and observe our QGIS Code
of Conduct and Diversity Statement to make these events a great experience
for everyone!

https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/codeofconduct/codeofconduct.html
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/codeofconduct/diversitystatement.html

We look forward to seeing you there!