[Qgis-psc] Grant voting 2021 closed

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Apr 23 17:03:17 PDT 2021

Thanks for putting this together Anita!

I haven't reviewed any formulas, probably a better job for Marco and
Andreas, but looking at the results, I would like to say that in my
mind QEP#218
Notarizing QGIS for macOS is not really something that should need a grant
to be funded. Not having notarisation is like having a web site in 2021
without SSL - we just should not be doing that. Can I propose that we look
into funding this regardless of grant funding availability?

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 6:30 PM Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> Dear PSC members,
>
> Voting has closed now. You can find the voting responses here:
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1khDRDElKTnB6e_p_ptUz4-4735RCOa7UZfh3hEsQrjI/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I received one change request via email that is reflected in the second
> sheet.
>
> I've also spotted one issue of two votes cast by the same country user
> group representative. I've fixed that in the second sheet as well.
>
> The third sheet follows the process as outlined in our grant programme
> process document:
>
> The calculation of votes is done by summing up the votes. We will then
> calculate the total number of points that each proposal scores and rank
> them accordingly.
>
> Grants will be approved by working sequentially from top scoring
> proposal to lowest until all the funds have been allocated. If the top
> candidates do not exactly coincide with the total grant budget, we may,
> depending on available funds, ‘top up’ the grant budget to include the
> next-in-line proposal and use up all of the available funds.
>
> The computed results should be reviewed and confirmed by at least two
> PSC members before publishing the results.
>
> So please have a look and review my results.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anita

​

 * Desktop GIS programming services