[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Financing QGIS through Dev Protocol

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:51:00 PST 2021

Hi,

I also have some concerns about the crypto currency ecosystem, according to
https://digiconomist.net/bitcoin-energy-consumption/ they are a prime
example of wasted resources.

I would recommend staying away from that kind of technology.

Alessandro Pasotti
QCooperative:  www.qcooperative.net
ItOpen:   www.itopen.it