[Qgis-psc] QGIS Usergroup day on 30 april 2021

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Feb 22 09:49:23 PST 2021

Dear QGIS Usergroups,
you have probably heard of the QGIS Open Day and the great traction it is
gaining.

If not, It is an initiative to replace the wonderful community meetups we
used to hold every six months when times were different. Like our in-person
meetings, the event is organised on the principle of self-organisation and
community participation.

On April 30th, we'd like to have the various Country user groups take over
the day and show everyone their QGIS awesomeness!

Please head to https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QHF-April-2021 and add the
time you would like to present (you can choose the duration and the format).

We are looking forward to a super interesting day with you all!

Thanks a lot for all your help in making QGIS the world's most beloved GIS
:)

Cheers
Marco

--