[Qgis-psc] Fwd: @qgis has been approved for GitHub Sponsors

Lior Kaplan lior at kaplanopensource.co.il
Thu Oct 7 08:26:49 PDT 2021

In addition to Andreas points, I would also mention that splitting to
multiple payments creates extra commissions (credit card, currency exchange
and such).

Keeping sustaining members on the existing channels and keeping github for
donations only (either small by individuals or big by others) would
probably be easier
for everyone.

e.g.
This way I can add a small personal donation and enjoy the badge.

+972-52-2235911
L: Lior Kaplan <https://www.linkedin.com/in/liorkaplan/>
T: @opensource_il <https://twitter.com/opensource_il>
F: @liorkaplanopensource <https://www.facebook.com/liorkaplanopensource>