[Qgis-psc] MacOS maintenance

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Apr 4 00:59:32 PDT 2022

Indeed it was on my pending list, sorry Denis not to have answered you yet.
It has been a pretty packed 2 months. On the last PSC we decided, as
Andreas wrote, that you should go ahead with this, I was just looking at
the minutes meeting and Andreas answered faster :)

So please go ahead and do as much as you can.

Cheers Marco

Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Chair
OPENGIS.ch CEO