[Qgis-psc] Request about training certificates from QGIS user group Ecuador

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Feb 1 09:35:41 PST 2022

Dear Adrian,

We have discussed your request in the PSC and I'm writing to let you
know that user groups are welcome to apply to be part of the
certification program.

In this case, a reviewer from the certification team will review the
training materials and give a recommendation to the PSC who will provide
a second pair of eyes and make the final decision.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Regards,

Anita