[Qgis-psc] Stripe donations on QGIS.ORG

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Jan 16 09:57:40 PST 2022

Hi Andreas,

My test results:

- Vivaldi with Cookies already accepted: "I'm not a robot" checkbox is
displayed properly and clicking Checkout takes me immediately to the
payment.

- Firefox without Cookies: "I'm not a robot" checkbox is not displayed.
I had to accept the cookie banner and reload the website to get the
checkbox. Afterwards, I also had to do one of the image clicking
ReCAPTCHAs before I got to the payment.

Looks like the only thing that might help is a Stripe integration
without cookies?

Anita