[QGIS-pt] [Traduções] Fwd: [Qgis-tr] QGIS Desktop moved to QGIS umbrella

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 27 de Junho de 2014 - 09:03:28 PDT

Hello Werner,

thank you for the warning. I already informed the Portuguese translators.
(we fail the 2.4 Pt_pt translation by 4 strings :-( )

A questions, will we now be able to share glossaries between the 3 main
projects? that would help a lot in terms of translation consistency.

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto