[qgis-qwc2] New features in QWC2

Flavie Blard flavie.blard at oslandia.com
Thu Apr 9 07:02:04 PDT 2020

Hi,

We are 2 GIS' French students and are in training.

  * Flavie Blard
  * Benoît Blanc

During this months our goal is to improve QWC2 to answer users’ needed.

We have identified different features on which we would like to work on.
But first, we would like to know if somebody already works on it or
think about it. Here are some ideas:

  * Show the attribute table of a layer
  * Others formats to export data: KML, GEOJSON, … others ideas?
  * Import layers from other projects to a map instead of loading all
    the layers of it
  * Add a free hand-drawing feature to the drawing tool

Those are our propositions for which we are going to open feature
requests and then work on draft implementation. If you have any opinion
on the prioritary missing features, we would be happy to merge our efforts.

Best regards,

Flavie and Benoît