[Qgis-tr] I would like to help in translating

dobe0331 at gmail.com dobe0331 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:19:55 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for explanation. I cannot find both Simplified and Traditional codes either on Transifex. What a pity!

I understand the importance of code management, so I guess I can just let it go like this.

I already start on translating, hope everything goes well.

從「Windows 郵件」送出

寄件者: Richard Duivenvoorde
寄件日期: ‎2014‎年‎8月‎12‎日‎星期二 ‎下午‎ ‎05‎:‎58
收件者: qgis-tr at lists.osgeo.org

@Yu-Hsuan Tu also keep in mind that we want the language codes and names
to be the same for all our tools and projects, and they should work on
all of them too, otherwise making it more difficult to manage for us.

Eg one of the requested languages which were available on transifex,
their iso code isn't available in Python, making it hard/impossible to
create docs for it (as those are done with Python Sphinx).

So in general at least:
- transifex
- python sphinx
- qt toolkit
must be aware of the code before we should use it.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde