[Qgis-tr] Strange string

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 02:03:38 PST 2014

Hello Werner and Xan,

> The File (Strings) you are speaking from is mostly taken from the
> description on
> http://gdal.org/ogr/ogr_formats.html
> I that specific case it is from
> http://gdal.org/ogr/drv_s57.html

That helped a lot. Now I know that it refers to SPLIT_MULTIPOINT=ON/OFF
option, and it has a bit of influence on the way I should translate to
portuguese.

> I think it is hard to know every file format and what it does..
> personally I never came in touch with an S57 File ..

Of course, my hope was that someone would know the origin of the string, in
this case you did.

I would like to ask you, if a translator finds a typo in the original
string, what is the correct procedure to fix it?

Xan, for what I understand of the galician, that was my earlier
understanding of the string. Knowing that it refers to an ON\OFF option I
have changed the first phrase to a less imperative one. In portuguese, "As
sondagens multiponto dividem-se em vários elementos de sondagem de ponto
simples."

Thank you both,

Alexandre Neto