[Qgis-tr] Tool to help users find out what terms are translated to

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Jul 10 02:19:35 PDT 2014

On 09-07-14 22:09, Stott, James wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> The link you sent for Norwegian doesnt work for me. Can you send it again? Checking out Italian or French on the website seems to be pretty much exactly what I would like yes.
>
> I will take a look at it more.
>
> Would it be possible to publicise this a bit better? Possibly a link on the translators tab of the About dialog? I think it is really helpful for users when tutorials are in a different language than the GUI.

Hi James,

I think the link will only work if you are a member of a translation
team and logged in

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-documentation/glossary/l/no/
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-website/glossary/l/no/

these work for me (if signed in!).

ALL is translated: manuals, application and website. Read the
'translate' section in the getinvolved part of the website to find out more

http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/index.html

Like always with foss: if you want something changed to the better: just
do it :-)

Regards,

Richard