[Qgis-tr] Participating in Spanish Translation Team

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Sat May 10 10:49:31 PDT 2014

Hi Carlos and Werner,

it really seems like a lot of effort has been put to Transifex but at least
in my opinion it really works very well and it is very easy to use. Thanks
to the team that made it possible!

I am sure that the coordinators will soon get used to working with
Transifex, Carlos Davila just joined as a coordinator a couple days ago.

Thank you Carlos and Minerva for joining the team!

Eduardo