[Qgis-tr] [Transifex][qgis-application] - Some doubts in string

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 02:40:59 PDT 2014

I am running QGIS on GNU/Linux and all accelerator keys are underlined
by default - no need to press alt key to see them. If you don't see
the underlines, it must be either platform specific (MacOS X?) or
depend on your system configuration - Qt is trying to play "nice" with
native system behaviour and that might be contradicting to your
general experience (with apps that do not care about it) or experience
on other platforms.

I do not see a reason why it should be stated separately in QGIS
documentation, as it is general and not QGIS specific functionality.
Power users know about it, ordinary users use mouse anyway.

Just my 0.002¢
Māris.