[Qgis-tr] [Transifex][qgis-application] - Some doubts in string

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 03:04:13 PDT 2014

Hi!

It might also be a "mistake" in translations if for example
"La&yer" hat no y in the translated language and is translated as
"something" without & ..
If something like that happens I honestly have no idea howto solve it ..

But as you already said - it is for advanced users - and the advanced
users either know a workaround or are usually able to implement it in
the translation somehow..  At least I hope that this is the case.

regards
Werner