[Qgis-tr] missing messages from transifex

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Mon Jan 12 01:27:45 PST 2015

Dear Translators,

AnchoAnhelo, one of the Hungarian translators on transifex warned me, that
there are untranslateable messages in the topology checker plugin.
I can see these messages in the src/plugins/topolTest.cpp in a call to
QObject::tr something like this:
mTopologyRuleMap[QObject::tr( "must not have invalid geometries"
)].useTolerance = false;
But I can't find it on transifex and in the i18n/qgis_en.ts file.
We checked the German GUI and English messages are displayed there, too.
Can those be extracted somehow?

In the previous versions we were able to translate the processing menu,
but in the 2.6 version English messages are displayed, I can find the
messages in transifex and in the qgis_hu.ts file in master. I check the
German version and the translated messages are displayed there.
What could go wrong with the Hungarian translation?
I can't find any difference between the German and Hungarian ts files.

Thanks for your help,
Zoltan