[Qgis-tr] QGIS knock knock

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 00:06:47 PDT 2015

Hi Ari,

Usually you will find feature freeze dates and release dates in the
upper right corner of the qgis homepage (www.qgis.org).
Starting the job at feature freeze would probably not do it. I think
that should be changed to "finish the translations after feature
freeze".
After feature freeze strings are expected to not change such often
anymore and you have more time to really clean and finish the
translations.

My suggestion is, to not only start to translate when there is feature
or string freeze but rather keep up with the changes permanently.
With the new possibilities of using transifex and the suggestions of
using similar translations to easily get new strings translated
everything is much nicer (at least from my point of view).
Try to keep up with the changes in transifex and give it a last clean
during the feature freeze period and everything is good to go.

Thanks a lot for helping the QGIS Project.
If you have any more questions you can always contact me.

regards,
Werner