[Qgis-tr] Split large strings

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 13:57:12 PDT 2017

Hi Carlos,

It's weird that these texts are still present in Transifex: they've been
removed from source code months ago (
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/4853/files#diff-0253393024141867874ef0009c443ecb).
In QGIS3, we no longer use the context help to document features and
instead rely on the official doc.
Werner, Jef, Richard, do we need to do some particular thing to have those
strings removed from Transifex; we should avoid bothering translators with
these really painful and useless texts.

Regards,
Harrissou