[Qgis-tr] Split large strings

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 08:42:15 PDT 2017

Hi,

Werner, have you had time to give it a try?
I downloaded the qgis_fr.ts file to fix in Qt Linguist some generic issues
that have been reported to us and I can see that these strings (and many
other "vanished" translations) are still present (and they do not ease the
process, if I may ie /me worrying if I could change some of their
translations or not).

Any chance?

Thank you,
Harrissou