[Qgis-tr] About transifex updating

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:37:39 PDT 2020

Hi,

Can you please clarify what language have you been translating?

Are you looking at QGIS 3.10 documentation?

Pulling all languages from transifex is a manual task, and it's taking an
huge amount of time, around 25 min each language. Therefore, the person
that does it do it on demand.

We have been trying to fix the problem and soon it will be faster to build,
so me might go back to a more regular built. But we were thinking about
something like once a week.

Regarding adding your name somewhere. That's fair enough. It's normally a
language coordinator suggestion for this list:

https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/user_manual/preamble/contributors.html?highlight=alexandre#translators