[Qgis-tr] 3.14 Translation

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:32:40 PDT 2020

Hi,

AFAIK, the github <--> transifex workflow is not automatic (yet), so it has
nothing to do with reviews or resource completions.

Someone needs to push the string to translate to transifex, then people
translate it, then someone needs to pull the translated string to
incorporate in the GUI.

During development, any small change in the GUI string will lead to the
loss of the previous translation. Therefore, it's possible that despite the
translators' effort, at the release time, there may be lots od
new untranslated string in transifex.

Anyway, Jurgen is the person that handles the QGIS interface translations
workflow with transifex, he may know more about it.

Alexandre Neto