[Qgis-tr] Documentation - Porting from Tx to QGIS web

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed May 19 02:59:36 PDT 2021

 Hi,

Pulling of translation is done every day, actually it's done automatically
when the file is *100%* translated (We rely on github<->Transifex
integration tool). If you want files at a lower threshold, it has to be
done manually(*). There's a script [0] with instructions in the repo readme
for a how to, so that any language translator can run it and open a pull
request. I did it and updated all the languages (took a couple of hours),
and you should find your translations online now.

(*) Maybe should we consider automating the script execution every month,
as a github action (though it'd probably relate to the token "issue" in
#6646 <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/6646>) or at server
level. If any taker...

[0]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/scripts/minimize_translation.sh