[Qgis-tr] transifex and other things

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue May 24 08:21:39 PDT 2022

Hi,
Werner, Thanks for sharing.
Before the GRASS project, the PostGIS crew also moved to weblate. Here [0]
an announcement Sandro made in QGIS dev list at that time followed by a
quick feedback from their experience.

Regarding whether we should move to weblate or not, and as you suggested in
the other thread [1], it could be nice that we first have a discussion on
pros/cons of Transifex: strengthes, what we miss, what is buggy or felt as
such, what it would take to move away... what we expect to get from
elsewhere (read weblate)...

[0]
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2022-February/064499.html
[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-tr/2022-May/001330.html