[Qgis-tr] transifex and other things

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed May 25 00:05:19 PDT 2022

Hi Harrissou,
It is definitely not my intention to push away from transifex because I
really like it, but in the past I've seen that there are always some
missing features or functions.
As you mentioned, my first e-mail was just a suggestion to discuss and
probably try out other (maybe better) translation possibilities.

So my first task to do is: I will get an account on weblate and help GRASS
translation to see if this would possibly work out for QGIS too.
And again - I would like to have a online meeting at one point to discuss
if there is anything we can do to make translation easier.

For me it would be also an idea to split GUI and Documentation (probably
it's easier for GUI in transifex and for Documentation in weblate).
I will also take a look and search for more/other translation tools.
But for now (obviously) I'd stick to transifex ;)

regards
Werner