[Qgis-tr] Slovak QGIS translation - problem with upload ts file

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 05:47:48 PDT 2023

Hi!
Sorry for the late reply.
Honestly, I never tried to upload a whole file in transifex.
What does it mean with "but still can not load it" - Is there an error
message? Is this an upload to transifex? Is there probably a timeout error?
Are you not allowed to upload it?
Maybe the source file was updated during the translation period and does
not fit the translated file anymore (I think there must be a solution for
this.)

Of course you can try it with the option as XLIFF too, maybe that would be
more successful.

If nothing works, maybe you can send the file and I'll try to upload (but
as told, - I have not done an upload myself yet).

Usually I'll just translate online from time to time - and that worked for
me everytime.

Somehow we'll manage that ;)

regards and thanks
Werner