[Qgis-tr] New QGIS web site

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 01:39:51 PDT 2024

When you say "we", who exactly are you referring to ?
In the current configuration, local communities did not need to create
specific pages dedicated to their national reality, because everything that
was necessary was present in the Main site. (qgis.org/It).

Now, however, if I understand correctly, in order to be able to make
translated documentation available, each community MUST have its own
website to be maintained and updated in a manner that, due to my profound
ignorance, I really do not understand.

It seems to me, forgive me, ergonomically a waste of resources.
Communities that have the skills to produce a site would have an advantage
over those who do not.

I am not discussing the efficiency of the new method, I am pointing out its
non-applicability in all contexts, given the information available so far.

Thank you very much

Messaggio inviato da dispositivo mobile. Perdona errori e sintesi.