[Qgis-us-user] question about linking multiple data sets so they can be turned on/off

Kerrie Bushway kbushway at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:00:10 PDT 2019

You can select all the layers for 2018 and right-click (working off memory)
and place in a group which you can then label "2018". Then add all your
2016 layers and group it as "2016". That way, you only have to
check/uncheck one box for the "group" and it turns on/off all the layers in
that group.

Hope this helps!
Kerrie