[Qgis-user] one raster from tiles

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Mon Apr 21 05:04:39 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I have several tiles rasters (geotiff) describing a large area in high
resolution, and generally I work on a small area, having to import all tiles
because they don't have explicit names (and without the possibility to put
them directly under a group (see a previous post), which should be a great
improvement).
Then, is it possible to extract/create a new raster for the desired area with
QGIS/GRASS (know it's possible with Arcmap, with difficulties) ?
Thanks

Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Chargé d'études et de maintenance
LIMAIR - la Surveillance de l'Air en Limousin
http://www.limair.asso.fr