[Qgis-user] Mapserver Export

kuja eiclkun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:07:16 PDT 2008

Sorry for digging the old post, but I had almost the same problem.
I unistalled all the old stuff, and of course, installed the python 2.5 and
qgis 0.92 rc1(latest version). In installing the qgis, it did find python
2.5. After that, when i try to export map file, unlikely, this message comes
out again and again..

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:/Program Files/Quantum
GIS/./python/plugins\mapserver_export\mapserverexport.py", line 81, in run
  exporter = Qgis2Map(str(self.dlg.ui.txtQgisFilePath.text()),
str(self.dlg.ui.txtMapFilePath.text()))
 File "C:/Program Files/Quantum
GIS/./python/plugins\mapserver_export\ms_export.py", line 37, in __init__
  self.qgs = minidom.parse(projectFile)
 File "C:\Python25\Lib\xml\dom\minidom.py", line 1913, in parse
  return expatbuilder.parse(file)
 File "C:\Python25\Lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 922, in parse
  fp = open(file, 'rb')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ''
Still sth I should change?

ps. OS is WINXP
psII. I tried that msexport.exe, after displayed "initializing all options"
in cmd, it crashed,sign..