[Qgis-user] QGIS Windows build fails to load WMS with format image/jpeg

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Aug 18 11:29:12 PDT 2008

Hi Marco

Hope you had a nice holiday :-) You wouldnt see any problems with dep
walker sinve qt image support for jpeg is via plugins. Also on your
dev system you probably wont see an issue since Qt will find the
plugins in the Qt dir. If you check main.cpp under src/app you will
see the seaerch path used for qt image plugins. Copy the image plugins
from qtdir/plugins/imageformats/* into the qgis dir using the expected
subdir. To test you can try renaming your qt dir before running qgis
and then doing e.g. Your wms test.

regards

Tim

--