[Qgis-user] Course in Evora, Portugal

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jun 6 03:54:27 PDT 2008

Last week I had the privilege to hold a QGIS-GRASS course at the
University of Evora, Portugal, organized by Giovanni Manghi. I hope the
students (19) will agree, anyway to me it was a wonderful experience and
a great success for QGIS: rather skeptical at first, the last day they
looked impressed by the analytical power and ease of use of the couple
Q+G. Of course we encountered several problems, especially with windows.
Especially wonderful was to see several bugs and wishes fixed *during*
the days of the course. Much appreciated was the plugin to add columns
to dbf tables.
Thanks to everybody!
All the best.
pc