[Qgis-user] Qgis for mac OSX Tiger: grass tools doesn't work

simone ciadamidaro simonotremo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 11:13:03 PDT 2008

Hello everybody,
I downloaded the last version of QGIS (0.10.0 Mac OS X, all  in one bundle,
http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/mac/qgis-0.10.0.dmg.gz) on my mac Tiger
10.4.11.
Unfortunatly, when I try to use any Module in the GRASS tool, it appears the
message :

"Cannot read module description (r.in.poly):
unexpected end of file
at line 1 column 1"

with the clicked module reported in the brackets. And so I cannont use any
module, and grass is unreachable for me from the qgis
What can I do to resolve?
A very nice boy ("coy" in the qgis forum) suggested me to download the other
version of qgis (the one requiring the dependencies) but this didn't help
me... Qgis couldn't even start!!!
thanks to whom may help me,
 simone