[Qgis-user] add a gml layer

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Fri Jun 20 09:35:24 PDT 2008

I too am having a bit of difficulty with a GML layer.  I am pulling a
rainfall forecast from NOAA WFS service via Mapserver, and then trying
to load the resulting GML file into QGIS, but it tells me that:

"C:\images\maps\forecast.gml is not a valid or recognized data source"

Any info would be appreciated,

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Office of Water Supply and Planning