[Qgis-user] join attributes

cfarmer cfarmer at uvic.ca
Sun May 4 01:15:19 PDT 2008

Dear List,

Based on some previous discussions on this mailing list, I have
implemented a QGIS plugin that does basic attribute joins.  For those of
you who might be interested, the plugin is available via the plugin
installer if you add
http://www.geog.uvic.ca/spar/carson/cfarmerQgisRepo.xml to your list of
available QGIS plugin repositories:

Open plugin installer
Click add
Give 'cfarmer repository' for name (or whatever you want...)
Give http://www.geog.uvic.ca/spar/carson/cfarmerQgisRepo.xml for URL
Click 'get list'
And look for 'Join Vector Layer Attributes'
There are plenty of other tools there for you to check out as well...

I hope to add functionality to join dbf and csv tables as well over the
next week or so, and the ability to do spatial joins... So keep checking
that repository for updates...

Cheers,

Carson
a.k.a cfarmer on irc