[Qgis-user] fTools_preview1

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 05:50:42 PDT 2008

Hi list,

Several people have mentioned that they were trying to use fTools with
the QGIS 1.0 preview release. This of course was not working due to
recent API changes. I have now thrown together a fTools_preview1, which
*should* work with the QGIS-1_0_0-preview1 release. It is available from
my repository now:

http://www.ftools.ca/cfarmerQgisRepo.xml

Please give it a go, and let me know off list if you are having any
troubles with it.
Once the official QGIS 1.0 release comes out, I'll have a fully
functioning version ready then as well.

Cheers,

Carson

--