[Qgis-user] problem in plugin writting

Bijay Panda bijaykumar.mail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 22:42:18 PST 2009

Hi List,
I am new to QGIS.Actually i want to write plugins for QGIS.
I am using ubuntu 8.04.I installed QGIS 1.0.0 from package manager.
Now its  showing those things installed in my machine.
qgis
qgis-plugin-grass
qgit
qgo

but while compiling a sample program for writing a plugin from vector to
pointconversion it's
showing error
qgisplugin.h: No such file or directory
I tried to find it  by locate command but it's not there anywhere.
The QGIS document says it should be in src/plugins/qgisplugins.h
should i installed this from some package.if so then how can i find that.
Plz some one help me out.

--
Thanks & Regards
Bijay