[Qgis-user] Ctrl ++

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Fri Jul 31 06:43:19 PDT 2009

Friday 31 of July 2009 13:44:41 Agustin Lobo napisaƂ(a):
> If I put my cursor on a clear land mark close to the bottom-left corner
> and hit the up key,
> the landmark does not become the new center. Related to this, I recall
> having seen a way to center to
> cursor position (and then I could zoom as currently done) , but cannot
> find it.

Agustin,

Maybe I don't understand something, but now you can either:

a) press the Ctrl++ to activate the mouse zoom tool and then click at the point
you want to zoom+recenter

b) use arrow keys to center this point and then the PageUp to zoom in. Note that
in this case you don't need to care where the mouse cursor is.

You are proposing to mix these two approaches, what seems a little inconvenient
for me, as it requires too many eyes and hands :-)