[Qgis-user] Error in download webpage?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon May 18 10:35:05 PDT 2009

The page is much easier to follow now, thanks a lot.

I wonder if the last stable release (i.e. 1-0-2 now) could
have a different color background. Also, in the
page for plugins, I would add a note stating that
the advised method to install plugins is through
the Plugin Installer within QGIS itself.

Agus