[Qgis-user] Metaedit error

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon May 25 11:43:59 PDT 2009

I think most of the files included are template files for various
metadata standards, not sample data. These come into play when you are
making metadata for a file that has none. But they will all be blank in
terms of values.

If you want a test file, here's one we used during development
http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/qgismetaedit/browser/trunk/test

Note, the plugin does not allow saving yet. I'm in the process of
changing the xml backend to allow for international characters and saving.

Alex