[Qgis-user] Problems at installing python plugins on 1.3.0 Mimas Windows - Standalone

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:12:02 PDT 2009

Tim,

This is a problem with all python plugins. The problem only happens to 2
students
out of ~20 and seems related to the presence (even former presence) of
arcgis (which, I think, has it's own copy of python, am I wrong?). The
intriguing
point is that Antonio says that uninstalling arcgis does not solve the
problem.
Any hint appreciated.

Thanks

Agus