[Qgis-user] Version 1.3, Spatialite issues on Mac OS X and Linux

Carlo A. Bertelli (Charta s.r.l.) bertelli at charta.acme.com
Thu Oct 29 15:35:00 PDT 2009

Hello,
I thought it was only a problem on Os X, but now I think it's an issue
with some italian string and Mimas 1.3.
In the afternoon I upgraded my ArchLinux machine with Mimas 1.3 and I
tried it with the sample data from:
http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite/test-2.3.sqlite.gz
Unexpectedly I got the same result. This is the italian error message:
     Errore durante la connessione verso:

     sembra essere un DB SQLite valido, ma non uno SpatialLite ...
A possible translation sounds (sorry, I'm to lazy to verify it)
     Error during the connection to:

     seems to be a valid SQLite DB, but not a SpatiaLite ...
The name of the file (test_2.3.sqlite) does not come out. I wonder why.
Well, it could be my fault (all my machines refuse Spatialite, it' a
plot against me!), but I think there may be other reasons.

Carlo

--

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 2:57 PM, William Kyngesburye