[Qgis-user] Serious bug returns to Qgis revision 13878

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Jul 5 23:35:52 PDT 2010

Hi William

Ah, good to know it is the icon generation that makes loading projects with
many raster layers slow.

Making a user option to disable layer icons sounds good. However, this would
involve a string change (option dialog). String freeze for 1.5 is already over
for a while now. So (unless there is a better solution for the problem without
string change) something for 1.6...

Regards,
Marco